I was alone at Kapoorthala that day. After spending a good amount of time at Universal Book Depot, I decided not to go for coffee and started to roam around buildings and roads, just thinking nothing. It rather unusual, to be alone and to have an empty mind.
Then I saw a beggar boy of around 10 something age and decided to follow him to see what he was doing. He was moving here and there, some times begging, sometimes just watching others. At a tea stall a college going group of lads offered him a samosa. he took and moved to a corner to eat it.
After moving here and there again he stopped and started look in a direction. I followed his eyes and found he was looking towards a pair where a boy and girl were engaged in heated argument.
It looked that the boy was offering a rose bud, while girl was furious. Finally boy gave the rose to girl and started his bike and went away. The girl, after chasing the boy with eyes, tossed the rose bud towards a corner and left the place.
Now I directed my eyes towards my beggar boy, who was still looking at rose bud.
He went to the corner, took the rose bud and started to move away.
I kept on following him.
He went to backside of a building, collected some dust and planted the rose bud in the dust.
I kept on looking.
The beggar boy symbolized himself.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Sunday, February 1, 2009
I made bike slow and started looking on the ground on the side.
- You forgot the turn?
- No just looking the sign
I kept my eyes on ground and answered him
- And what was the sign?
- There was a dog sitting on the turn.
-God! are you crazy ? You sign was a dog? and where the hell that dog may be I guess it must be big enough.
His voice had a flavour of irritation , something which I liked always.
-In fact after turning I noticed two other dogs were starting to fight. so I guess my signpost dog must has joined them.
- Oh and then while moving, he must have left something for you.
I made a turn and while turning I pointed towards the ground.
- Yes! whenever Dogs sit somewhere they dig the soil a little. You see it was there. So this is my turn.
- Damn it ! its a faulty logic. how the hell you take these?
I stopped the bike near a tea stall .
- may be the logic was faulty but i liked the dog and you see we have reached the place. so I was right. Now don't be dog and lets have some tea before going to other dog.
we moved towards tea stalls. there were two one was crowded other was almost empty. I started moving towards empty.
- Now why there? Cant you see this shop is crowded and that one is empty?
- Because crowded one has some tea in pan and I am sure we will have to argue shop owner so that we may get fresh tea. Now as he is already full with customers, he may argue more. This empty shop will treat us like kings.
I ordered tea and we watched him starting to make fresh tea.
- This was again faulty logic I don't know why your faulty logic come succeed at the end.
- Because I know there is nothing in logic, Behave the way you want then search logic if somebody like you is with me. That's my basic logic.
I smiled. I knew my smile will make him more angry, more irritated.
-Someday I will show how wrong you were
He was irritated indeed.